Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hey. Blog. Grar!


Hey

Whats up?

If you dont know me, or if you do.
You might not know my love for public radio.

I am now overjoyed that This American Life is now availiable as a podcast.
All they need are wiretap and vinyl cafe podcasts and i wont need a radio any more.

So things have been going good for me lately, nothing bad happened and some good stuff has happened too.

When I'm older, I know that I want to teach for a living.
But the only thing I would like nore than that is to act.
I LOVE acting, theres just something about it.
You can just forget yourself.
Trade your problems for someone elses.

I've decided to myself, that I am going to try out for plays.
Either big productions, of something small.
Even if this means, that I have to quit my job, or miss summer off.
I would do it in a heartbeat.

Well I'll talk to you later.



-Cody Schmidt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home